The climax of the eschatology conference was held at the Building site at exactly 6pm. The three-day study into the end times which started on Wednesday, the 30th of March came to a befitting close on Friday, the 1st of April. Our “lecturer” in eschatology, Apostle David Nyansah Hayfron taught us all about Kingdom Rewards.
Obehwim y3n afa mono nkom yi mu
Ak) y3n Agya nky3n w) soro h) no
Y’akoma b3 t) y3n yem
)b3 ma y3n akwaaba…
Apostle David Nyansah Hayfron admonished us to really allow the lyrics to sink in. To know that we shall not live in these earthly bodies forever. That when we finally get to our Father in Heaven, there, our hearts will finally know peace and He will welcome us.
1 Corinthians 3:14
We should know that the day is coming when our works will be put to the test. Whether it will survive the fire or not. Sinning sets fire to the works you’ve done so far.
“ Your state at the time the trumpet sounds is very critical”,he emphasized.
Foolish virgins– Saved but have lost their way. They waste their time. They keep pleasure and are not ready to trade it for spiritual things.
Wise virgins– Trade material things for spiritual things.
- Live for Christ and do business for Him.
- Living for Christ takes you to heaven.
- Working for Christ secures rewards for you.
- The sinner is justified by grace and the believer by works.
- Come clean as sheep and not as sheepy-goats or goaty-sheep
Titus 2:11; 2Corinthians 5:10; Romans 2:16; 1Corinthians 4:5; Luke 8:17; Luke 12:3; Ecclesiastes 12:14; Hebrews 4:12-13; Psalm 44:21; Psalm 90:8; Proverbs 11:30; Daniel 12:3; Mark 10:28-31; Matthew 19:28; Revelation 5:10; Revelation 20:11-15; Luke 19:11-19; Luke 22:22-30.
What Shall We Do?
- Keep your fire burning until He comes- Trade material things for spiritual fervor.
- Stop sinning in order to qualify for the rapture.
- Work for Christ.
- Expect His soon-coming.