Wednesday Miracle service was held at the Queens Hall Dining Hall on 5th February, 2020. The part 2 of the closet series saw a ministration by the General Secretary of PENSA – KNUST, Mr. Gideon Offei Owusu Acheampong. Speaking on the theme ‘Fasting and Prayer‘ and with scripture reference to Matthew 17, some keynotes were made known to the church.
-Everything about the believer’s life and the church should be about Christ.
– If your prayer doesn’t bring Christ into perspective, then you’re not praying.
– Prayer in the Old Testament talks about pleading on one’s behalf.
– In the New Testament, prayer is about coming before God.
– Your inheritance as a child of God is engaged when you pray.
The only assured way of praying is praying in the Spirit.
– Practicing godliness or praying is profitable than material things – 1 Timothy 4:7-8
-Your prayer life determines your revelation of God.
– Compare your prayer points to the scriptures, and check if it’s in align with that of Christ.
– Prayer isn’t about the intensity of your shouts but rather being in spirit with Christ.
– Believing in Christ comes along with engaging in fasting and praying.
Please click on the link to view images https://photos.app.goo.gl/bZS25nWwxtSks8Lo9