Wednesday Miracle service saw the beginning of a closet series and we were blessed to be ministered unto by Maame Yaa Ohenewaa Ayisi, the Treasurer for PENSA – KNUST. The part 1 of the closet series was dubbed ‘Effective Quite Time’.
Maame Yaa Ayisi highlighted on the following:
Quite time is a period meant to fellowship and be with God only.
It’s a time meant for no distractions in terms of your environment and state of mind.
Have an effective and consistent plan – A devotional guide
What to Do When Having Quite Time?
– Pray: This period is meant to speak to God. It’s about silencing your worries and magnifying His glory.
– Read your Bible: With reference to 2 Timothy 3:16-17, the Word of God is the breath of God. Also it’s not only about reading the Bible but rather going a step further to study it.
– Meditate on the Word: We’re equipped and nourished during meditation.
– Write what you hear from God.
– Thank God for His Word and for Him speaking to you: Ask for grace to walk in His Word.
Essence of Having Your Quiet Time
– It’s an opportunity to fellowship with God.
– An invitation to drink from the Spirit of God.
– We’re able to reflect God’s beauty and radiate His glory.
Misconceptions About Quite Time
– Quite time is a ritual
– A time to satisfy your concise.
– Quite time is a replacement for reading religious books and listening to sermons from men of God.
-Quite time can also be replaced with attending church.
Other scripture references – Mark 1:35; Luke 5:16; Psalm 115:105
Please click on the link for images https://photos.app.goo.gl/PBFs3HxHa8ASGF6u9