The day before today, Apostle Dr. Ben Ali walked the church through the dispensations codified in the Holy Scriptures of which he ended on the sixth dispensation, thus the dispensation of grace. Today he promenades us through the other dispensations.
As we draw down the curtains on this mind blowing and mentally stimulating conference, PENSA KNUST was again privileged to have the services of Apostle Dr. Ben Ali. He imbued on the theme, “the second coming of Jesus”. He began by throwing some light on the seventh dispensation, that is the “The Millennium and beyond”.
According to our speaker, the second coming of Christ entails two event. First of it all is the rapture and its subsequent, that is Christ coming down with the saints to establish the millennium kingdom. In the year 70 AD, the temple of Jerusalem was brought down according to the prophetic word of Jesus Christ. Moreover, the disciples beseeched Him to reveal unto them the signs of His second coming (Matthew 24:1-3).
THE SIGNS OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
- There shall be false prophets and false scribes who will arise and perform signs and wonders to persuade and deceive the lots. Signs and wonders does not guarantee that one is from God- he cautioned. When Moses laid down his rod which metamorphosed into a serpent, the magicians also did same.
- During this period, many will depart from the faith giving heed to false doctrines. For instance the rise of gay Christians (1 Timothy 4).
- There shall also be physical signs (Matthew 24). The world will experience atmospheric changes resulting in tornadoes, earthquakes, famine etc. (Luke 22, Mark13).
- There will be economic hardships and difficulties even the change of government will not reflect any differences. Things will be perpetually in difficult mode until the arrival of Christ.
The speaker added that there will be a strong separation between those who carry their lamps which represents the word of God as well as their extra oil which represents the Holy Spirit and those folks who only carry with them their lamps, without an extra oil. He also lamented that the Holy Spirit is very paramount if one wants to be raptured. The Holy Spirit will propel us to meet the Lord.
THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH
According to 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, we are to take note that the declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is an indication that the rapture is very near for this is the fulfillment of biblical prophecy. The election of Donald Trump as the president of the United States, is not just coincidental but is in scriptural fulfilment.
According to scriptures, the anti-Christ will rule from Jerusalem. Apostle Dr. Ben Ali further warned the church that the rapture is very close and believers should prepare themselves to embrace it. A trumpet will be sounded by the arch angels and there will be a strong voice from the heavens and this voice will resurrect the dead (Daniel 12:1).
In genesis 24 the marriage of Isaac is a direct typology of the rapture. Abraham represents God the father, Isaac represents Jesus the son and Eliezer the Holy Spirit and Rebecca represents the church. When Eliezer was bringing Rebecca into the house of Abraham, Isaac did not meet her at the house but rather met her on the fields. This same way Jesus will meet us in the atmosphere and send us to Heaven.
Eliezer was leading Rebecca so must we allow the Holy Spirit to lead us so we don’t miss the way. When we get to Heaven we will first have the marriage supper of the lamb. During this time there will be the bema seat of Christ were believers will be judged. We will be judged according to our work in the church. I Corinthians 3.11-15.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EVENTS AFTER THE CHURCH HAS BEEN RAPTURED
- The judgement seat of Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:10). The first major event that will occur in heaven after the church has been raptured is the judgement seat of Christ. At this period all believers will appear individually before God to receive rewards or loss of reward based on their lives, service, and ministry for the Lord.
- Marriage supper of the Lamb (Revelation 19:7-9)
- Seven year tribulation period on earth ( Daniel 9:27)
- The second coming of Christ to earth (Matthew 24,25)
- The campaign of Armageddon ( Revelation 16:16)
- Millennial reign of Christ on earth
- The great white throne of judgement. (Revelation 20:11-15)
- Creation of a new heaven and a new earth
[WRITTEN BY THE EXCERPT CREW OF THE EDITORIAL COMMITTEE]